Tuesday 5 July 2016

Tandus "Logam Maut"

front
This legendary death/ thrash metal from Johor, Malaysia originally released only one EP in the band's lifetime called Logam Maut in the year 1997.

Though their EP was released that year, I am not sure what year this shirts was released as it could be released many, many years after 1997.

Whatever it is, this one here is was released by Music Box Production, a Johor-based label which also released the band's one and only EP to date.

I stumbled upon this during one of my frequent visits to Campbell Complex, Kuala Lumpur many years ago and I made sure I took this back home the minute I saw it.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Tandus "Logam Maut"

Category: Local Malaysian band t-shirt

Subject Origin: Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

Condition: 9/10

Back print: no

Long sleeve: no

Sleeve prints: no

Shirt status: original, released by label

Printing ink and method: plastisol ink screen printing

No comments:

Post a Comment