Friday 8 July 2016

Morggorm "The Eye of Gorsha Dimmag"

front
back
Encyclopaedia Metallum recorded that this band was formed in 2003 but as I far as I can remember, the band's current members told me that they were formed in 2005, right after they met each other after Kreator's concert in Kuala Lumpur at the time.

This shirt's artwork was based on the band's debut and only album to date, "The Eye of Gorsha Dimmag", released in 2007.

I got this copy of mine from the band and this is one of my first underground metal t-shirts that I bought after moving to Kuala Lumpur many years ago.

There is no way that I will sell this as it brings me sentimental value.

Morggorm plays thrash metal in the veins of Destruction and Kreator.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Morggorm "The Eye of Gorsha Dimmag"

Category: Local Malaysian band t-shirt

Subject Origin: Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia

Condition: 8/10

Back print: no

Long sleeve: no

Sleeve prints: no

Shirt status: original, released by band

Printing ink and method: rubber dye, silk screen printing

No comments:

Post a Comment