Tuesday 5 July 2016

Introduction

Hello and welcome. This is blog is created by me with the intention of making this as a diary for myself while I discuss the few shirts I have in my small collection.

My name is Matt and I am from Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia. Before the year 2012, I used to live in the country's capital Kuala Lumpur for eight fucking years, which was also the period of time when I gathered the most of my shirts to be added into my collections.

Most of the things you see here in this blog exists from the year 2007 onward and what I have on display here are local underground metal bands, events/ gigs, label and society t-shirts as what matters most for me are underground local stuffs.

I put more emphasis on local band t-shirts, while I do enjoy displaying the imported official merchandises of well-known international bands once a while, it is the local bands t-shirts that inspired me to create this blog anyway.

Me (left) seen posing with the late Avaejee of Surrender of Divinity while wearing one of my favourite local gig t-shirts many years ago in Kuala Lumpur; RIP Avaejee.


WHY DO I BOTHER CREATING THIS BLOG AND WHAT IS THE MAIN OBJECTIVE OF CREATING IT?

I believe that there are people out there who love to display what they have for the public to see and I am one of those type of people. What ever it is, I shall treat this blog as a personal archive for me and maybe tell a few friends about it. Yes, just a few friends as this is nothing more than a personal thingy for me. Should anyone show any interest in reading the contents of this site, then I shall be grateful.

While I don't expect anyone to show interest in this blog either, I do hope there are people out there who will find this blog helpful when looking for underground metal stuffs, especially the metal scenes of Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Brunei and even Thailand.

My collection might not be the move extensive in Malaysia or Sarawak, but I guess since I got the interest into journaling my collections, I might as well do it... and because I like it too.


Me seen with parts of my shirt collection, hanged to dry after a flood effected my home in Kampung Tabuan Dayak, Kuching approximately 2 years before writing this. Fuck the flood.

Should there be anyone out there who wishes to reach me regarding local underground metal stuffs such as CDs shirt or other stuffs, do contact me at:

E-mail: megadeth82@gmail.com

Whatsapp: +60168908225

or just find me on Facebook. *Click on this link here to go to my Facebook profile.*

No comments:

Post a Comment