Wednesday 6 July 2016

Humiliation (IDN) "Blasphemer Legion"

front
back
For Malaysian and Indonesia metal music followers, let me make it clear for you guys first. This shirt was released by the INDONESIAN band Humiliation. Not the Malaysian band with the same name.

This band plays brutal death metal sub-genre while the Malaysian band with the same name plays something rather like an old-school death metal sub-genre.

I got this shirt when I happened to be visiting this band'a hometown Bandung, Indonesia this year.

During the time, I was browsing around for local releases by bands from Bandung and one of the stores there (known as Perapatan Label) recommended me this. Upon buying this shirt the store too gave me a copy of the band's CD as the band has made it available for free too.

This shirt's artwork was not based on any of their musical releases and I guess its artwork, title and design was only meant for the release of this shirt.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Humiliation (IDN) "Blasphemer Legion"

Category: local Indonesian band

Subject Origin: Soreang, Bandung, West Java, Indonesia

Condition: 8.5/10

Back print: yes

Long sleeve: no

Sleeves print: no

Shirt status: original, released by clothing label

Printing ink and method: plastisol ink screen printing

No comments:

Post a Comment