Wednesday 20 July 2016

Crown ov Horns "Infernvs Dominatvs"

front
back
Depends on who you talk to or ask, this band, Crown ov Horns to me is a serious band and not a side project by former Mantak members, who at the time still played with Mantak.

Sadly this band's existence is somewhat short-lived as I think they had a lot potential to be a big band, one that can represent Malaysia.

Crown ov Horns hails from Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia and was formed in 2008.

Looking at this shirt here, I got a confession to make; I really forgotten where did I buy this shirt.

This shirt's design was based on their first and only album to date, Infernvs Dominatvs relesed in 2011.

I really love the design of this album cover and I am glad that they released a shirt based on their album's artwork too.

It has been 5 years since they released, anything and I tried my best not to miss anything released by this band.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Crown ov Horns "Infernvs Dominatvs"

Category: local Malaysian band

Subject Origin: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Condition: 9/10

Back print: yes

Long sleeve: no

Sleeves print: no

Shirt status: original, released by clothing label

Printing ink and method: plastisol ink screen printing

No comments:

Post a Comment