Friday 15 July 2016

Sickening Art (Chapter V)

front
back
I bought this in 2012 after attending the fifth installment of the Sickening Art Gig a.k.a. Sickening Art Gig (Chapter V) organised by Derangement Project and held at the Razz-Ma-Tazz, Tuaran road in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.

Sickening Art back in the days is an annual event which features Sabah's metal bands on one show and is often considered as the main metal event of the year for Sabah.

I remember seeing American band Nunslaughter playing during the time and taking photos with the late Jim Sadist, the band's drummer.

His band was also the main act and their performance was the highlight performance of the Sickening Art Gig (Chapter V) gig.

It was only my second time ever travelling to and attending a gig at the capital city of one Malaysia's two East Malaysian states, Sabah (my home state of Sarawak is the other East Malaysian state, neighbouring Sabah in the island of Borneo).

Sadly, I had to point out that the recent fucking flood which hit my home has ruined this shirt of mine, after being soaked for day, it resulted in a lots of... ugly permanent patches on this shirt.

During the time I bought this shirt, I remembered that I almost missed the opportunity to buy it earlier on as the organisers did not get this shirt ready on time before the gig.

Remembering the time, I had to pester the organisers (or should I say organiser in singular) just to obtain a copy of this shirt and looking at its condition, it just saddens me.

Oh well, what is important to me is that I still own this for remembrance.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Sickening Art (Chapter V)

Category: local Malaysian metal gig t-shirt

Subject Origin: Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia

Condition: 7/10

Back print: yes

Long sleeve: no

Sleeves print: no

Shirt status: original, released by organisers

Printing ink and method: plastisol ink screen printing

No comments:

Post a Comment