Wednesday 20 July 2016

Malaysian Metal Warrior

front
back
This is a shirt of a memorable gig which I attended many years ago in Kuala Lumpur.

It was the first and... last time I saw Silent Death perform live in a show and this was the gig.

The shirts design look sloppy and it looked like its a cheap effort but this shirt is will certainly be one of the most sought-after local Malaysian gig t-shirts of all time.

The quality of this shirt leave a lot to be desired to me and I wish it could be better plus I think the back print design looks grotesque.

Oh well, better this than no gig shirt at all right?

As usual I bought this shirt during the show which was held 1Cafe, Kuala Lumpur at the time.

Another memorable fact about this shirt is that I attended a gig for the first time with one of my best friends, Abi "Nayyir Al Fakka" Suffian from Kuala Lipis, Pahang.

Every time when I look at this shirt, it certainly give me not only memorable but significant memories which I will forever cherish.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Malaysian Metal Warrior

Category: local Malaysian metal gig t-shirt

Subject Origin: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Condition: 8/10

Back print: yes

Long sleeve: no

Sleeves print: no

Shirt status: original, released by organisers

Printing ink and method: rubber dye, silk screen

No comments:

Post a Comment