Monday 25 July 2016

Cromok "Image of Purity"

front
back
First and foremost, any Malaysian metal music lover would know what band Cromok is.

For those of you who do not recognise the band, please click here or hereherehere or even here for further reading.

Well, is this a bootleg shirt? I am not sure myself but the copyright written on the shirt by the shirt's maker was enough to convince me to buy it.

I have always wanted an official Cromok t-shirt and if this is a bootleg, I guess this is as close as I get to having one because despite Cromok's legendary status, their merchandises are very hard to find.

The band, especially through their "guitar hero" a.k.a. lead guitarist Khairul Anuar a.k.a. Karl is very fierce when they discovered that their merchandises have been bootlegged, so I guess the maker of this shirt should have considered that before printing and putting their name on this shirt.

To date, five years after buying this shirt, I heard no news about Cromok coming out with a statment saying that this shirt is a bootleg, so yeah I now feel confortable wearing it.

Many years ago while visiting the Campbell Complex in Kuala Lumpur, I stumbled upon this shirt here at "Kedai Aunty".

Since it's design is based on the band's debut and my favourite album from the band, I wasted no time and grabbed this fast and the rest I would say is history.

Cromok's debut album "Image of Purity" was released in 1991 and it has a very huge impact on Malaysian who aspires to play and form metal bands not only during the time, but to this day as well.

What Malaysian metal head would not want to listen or have a copy that album in their collection?

Oh well, glad to have this shirt to be one of my shirts in my collection of metal t-shirts.

BASIC INFO

Shirt: Cromok "Image of Purity"

Category: legendary Malaysian band

Subject Origin: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Condition: 9/10

Back print: yes

Long sleeve: no

Sleeves print: no

Shirt status: undetermined, released by clothing label

Printing ink and method: professional printing

3 comments:

  1. Salam bro aku mahu order t-shirt ni nak kontact mcm mne?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mahu Order T-Shirt CROMOK ni Ada no telefon X?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baju nie saya beli dkt Kompleks Campbell, Kuala Lumpur. Cuba pergi sana cari. Saya punya nie tak jual, bro, dan saya bukan penjual baju. Maaf ya.

    ReplyDelete